Southern Crescent Technical College is dedicated to assisting Veterans in achieving their educational goals.
Veteran Education Benefits are provided through:
• Montgomery GI Bill
• Survivors and Dependent Benefits
• Veteran's Rehabilitation Benefits
All Southern Crescent Technical College's credit programs are approved for Veteran's Educational Benefits.
How Do VA Education Benefits Get Paid?
• Chapter 30 (MGIB) – VA Stipend paid directly to student.
• Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation – All fees, tuition, and books paid to SCTC. Veteran receives monthly stipend based on the number of credit hours he/she is taking.
• Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 – Fees and tuition paid to the school based on Veteran's percentage of eligibility. Book stipend and BAH are paid directly to the student. If not 100% eligible for Chapter 33 – Post 9/11, student will be responsible for fees and tuition not paid by VA.
• Chapter 35 – VA Dependents – VA Stipend paid directly to student.
Click the link for more information on VA Benefits at SCTC.