Checking Out Materials
To check out any materials you must have a valid current student ID. Books are checked out for 8 weeks; DVDs for 2 weeks.
Computer and Printer/Scanner Access
• Each student receives a free print allowance (100 pages) at the beginning of the term. Once it is used up, students must pay to print.
• Black & white copies are 10 cents per page and color copies are 25 cents per page.
• Students can scan to their own flash drives.
• Student IDs are made in the Libraries.
• New students will receive their first ID free of charge.
• You must have a copy of your schedule (or acceptance card) in order to have an ID made.
• If the ID is lost or stolen, there is a $5.00 replacement fee.
• Place an interlibrary loan request if there is an item that the library does not have that you'd like us to find access to.
• Go to the SCTC Library webpage and click the Interlibrary Loan tab in the center of the page.