Checking Out Materials
To check out any materials you must have a valid current student ID. Books are checked out for 8 weeks; DVDs for 2 weeks.
Computer and Printer/Scanner Access/Copying Services
• As a new SCTC student you will receive a one time courtesy of $15.00 worth of free printing. Afterwards, students must pay to print.
• Black & white prints and copies are 10 cents per printed page, and color prints and copies are 25 cents per printed page.
• Students can scan to their own flash drives.
• Student IDs are made by the library on the Griffin, Henry and Flint River Campuses.
• New students will receive their first ID free of charge.
• You must have a copy of your current schedule and a valid photo ID (driver's license, passport, military ID, etc.) in order to have a student ID made.
• If your student ID is lost or stolen, there is a $5.00 replacement fee.
As required, be sure to always have and display your ID while on any SCTC campus.
• Place an interlibrary loan request if there is an item that the library does not have that you'd like us to find access to.
• Go to the SCTC Library webpage and click the Interlibrary Loan tab in the center of the page.