Skip to Main Content

SCTC Graduation Workshop

Important! Are You Still Enrolled Next Term?

Future Classes

If you plan to take additional classes at SCTC after the term you complete your program, you will need to change your program with the Admissions Office. Otherwise, a hold will be placed on your student account.

SCTC cannot award a student in their current program if they are registered for classes in a future term.

Change of Major

If you are enrolled in a Diploma program and wish to graduate with a Degree, you must complete a "Change of Major Form" with the Admissions office. If not, your financial aid may be affected. You cannot be in a Diploma program and graduate with a Degree.



Collage of building exteriors from Griffin, Henry, and Flint River campuses