Actual Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates (TCCs) will not be received at the ceremony.
- Participation in the ceremony does not imply or guarantee completion of the diploma, degree, or certificate. You still have to meet ALL program requirements and pass.
- After final grades have been submitted to the Registrar's office, final audits will be performed. Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates will be available approximately 6-8 weeks after final grades have been posted.
- FINAL transcripts will not reflect "GRADUATED" status until approximately 6-8 weeks after completion.
- Transcripts needed for certifications/licensure - please allow 6-8 weeks for an official award to appear on your transcript. You can still request your transcript through Parchment; you will need to select the "Hold Until After Degree" option, so your transcript does not automatically process.
- Please ask any questions or voice any concerns prior to the day of the ceremony.
- When credentials are ready for pickup, an announcement will be posted to social media and Blackboard. Any student who chose the mailing option will have their credentials sent by first class mail to the address listed in Banner. If we need to send it to a different address, please contact the Registrar's Office for further instructions.