Congratulations! You are scheduled to complete the requirements for a credential in your chosen field. In order to verify your status as a Graduate, you must:
• Complete the Graduation Application
• Submit your completed Application to your Program Advisor for completion
• Students submitting a graduation application must pay the $40 processing fee to the Cashier before the posted deadline. Students planning to participate in the commencement program, must pay a separate fee of $35.00 (cash) to the Balfour Representative for the cap/gown packet.
• Technical Certificate of Credit students are now allowed to participate in the ceremony.
• Submit completed Application to the Student Affairs office for review along with your Alumni Association
• Attend a mandatory Graduation Workshop/Senior Seminar on the Griffin or Flint River campus. Dates and times will be posted on the SCTC web page and Blackboard. Email the Registrar's office at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding the workshop.