Southern Crescent Technical College's graduation ceremony is scheduled at the end of Spring Term. Students should meet with their program advisor before completing the graduation application.
Prior to graduation, each degree, diploma, or certificate student must:
• Achieve regular program admission status for program.
• Complete all program curriculum requirements.
• Earn a graduation grade point average of 2.0 or higher in their program of study.
• Be in good academic standing with Southern Crescent Technical College.
• Submit a Graduation Application(for a degree, diploma, or certificate) with the advisor's signature at least one term prior to completion to the Registrar's Office.
• Settle all financial obligations with Southern Crescent Technical College, including the appropriate graduation fee.
Apply for Graduation (click link)
• The application processing fee is $40.00 is non refundable and payable to the Business Office at the time a student submits an Application to Graduate. This fee will cover the cost of graduation activities and processing of the degree/diploma or technical certificate of credit. Students participating in the ceremony will be required to pay a separate fee of $60(cash or credit card ($4.95 additional fee when using a credit card) during the cap and gown pick up date(s).
• Technical Certificate of Credit students are now allowed to participate in the ceremony.
• For commencement details, monitor your SCTC student email account.
• For commencement questions, contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.