- Student IDs are made in the libraries on the Griffin and Flint Campuses.
- You must have a copy of your class schedule (or acceptance card) in order to have an ID made.
- The first student ID is free. There is a $5.00 replacement charge for lost or stolen student ID.
- Each semester bring your class schedule to the library to have your student ID updated.
Printing and Scanner Access
- The library provides a printing allowance of $15.00 at the beginning of your SCTC career.
- It is ten cents to make copies in Black and White and twenty-five cents to make copies in Color.
As a student you have access to library resources from not only Southern Crescent, but Clayton University and Gordon State College as well.
- Place an interlibrary loan request if there is an item at either of these schools that you'd like to find access to.
- Use the online catalog - Primo - to request books from these schools. Just sign into your library account to place a request on an book or item.
- If you have trouble requesting a book or item, please call the library for help.