Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search Google Scholar
Search for an article in Google Scholar. Google Scholar provides access to scholarly articles on the Internet.
- Oral Histories at the Neils Bohr Library: Contains more than 3,000 hours of interviews with physicists, astronomers, and other scientists.
- The Messenger Series: Videos of the 1964 Messenger Series given by Richard Feynman.
- Oxford University Press Dictionary of Physic Web Links contains over 3,800 entries covering all commonly encountered physics terms and concepts, as well as terms from the related fields of astronomy, astrophysics, and physical chemistry.
- National Science Foundation The National Science Foundation (NSF) is a United States government agency that supports fundamental research and education in all the non-medical fields of science and engineering.
- Physics (APS) American Physical Society: Physics provides daily online-only news and commentary about a selection of papers from the APS journal collection. The website is aimed at the reader who wants to keep up with highlights of physics research with explanations that don't rely on jargon and technical detail.
- Khan Academy offers videos, articles, practice and quizzes on Physics.
- Quanta Magazine: Illuminating mathematics, physics, biology and computer science research through public service journalism.