Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Google Chemistry Directory
- Science.gov: searches over 60 databases and over 2,200 scientific websites to provide users with access to more than 200 million pages of authoritative federal science information including research and development results.
- Organic Chemistry Worldwide: This resource guide attempts to collect all useful organic chemistry web sites, including literature, labs, teaching, conferences, organizations, and job openings. An essential site for synthetic organic chemists.
- Interactive Periodic Table: “The Royal Society of Chemistry's interactive periodic table features history, alchemy, podcasts, videos, and data trends across the periodic table.”
- Khan Academy: Khan Academy is great resource to find videos and tutorials on chemistry.