Skip to main content
- Google Chemistry Directory
- Science.gov: searches over 60 databases and over 2,200 scientific websites to provide users with access to more than 200 million pages of authoritative federal science information including research and development results.
- Organic Chemistry Worldwide: This resource guide attempts to collect all useful organic chemistry web sites, including literature, labs, teaching, conferences, organizations, and job openings. An essential site for synthetic organic chemists.
- Interactive Periodic Table: “The Royal Society of Chemistry's interactive periodic table features history, alchemy, podcasts, videos, and data trends across the periodic table.”
- Khan Academy: Khan Academy is great resource to find videos and tutorials on chemistry.