Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This libguide is designed to assist students find helpful information and resources related to chemistry. Please contact the library if you need further assistance in finding information on chemistry.
- Academic Search Complete: This scholarly collection offers full-text coverage of information in many areas of academic study, including archaeology, area studies, astronomy, biology and chemistry.
- eBook Academic Collection: EBSCO eBook Academic Collectioin contains a selection of multidisciplinary eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter
- National Science Digital Library: NSDL was established by the National Science Foundation (NSF) in 2000 as an online library which directs users to exemplary resources for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and research.
- ProQuest Central: Researchers can choose to search individual databases for targeted research or search all at once to find relevant results and information from other disciplines.
- Research Library: provides one-stop access to a wide range of popular academic subjects and includes full-text access for thousands of titles, including scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, and newspapers.