• You must be 21 or over (unless an active member of the military).
• It applies to everyone on campus – student, faculty, staff, contractor or visitor.
• Applies only to handguns (revolvers and pistols). No Long Guns!
• And, you must have valid GA Weapons Carry License (WCL), or a weapons carry license or permit from a reciprocal state provided that the license carrier is not a resident of GA. If the license carrier becomes a GA resident, they must obtain a GA carry license (active military exception).
In any building or on real property (buildings or land) owned or leased by the college unless specifically prohibited.
• Any buildings or property used for athletic sporting events (while athletic event is occurring)
• Student housing (includes fraternity and sorority houses)
• College and Career Academies
• Classes w/Dual Enrollment students (defined as the space or room being currently used for instruction of Dual Enrollment students)
• Faculty, staff, or administrative offices
• Rooms where disciplinary hearings are conducted.